OGITA 8th Annual Technology / Education Conference
October 6th & 7th 2016
The 8th Annual Conference will be held in Stillwater, OK at the Stillwater Community Center.
The conference provides attendees a great opportunity to network with peers, learn about latest technologies, and see what technology trends are being used around Oklahoma, as well as the United States. This year there will be presentations from vendors on new products and other presentations from member cities who are doing some of the new technologies. On Friday we will have key member presentations.
Who Will Attend?
- Municipal / County / State / Education
- IT Directors / CIOs / Managers
- Mayors / City Managers
- Education Admin Staff
- Clerks / Librarians
- Network Administrators / Managers
- Telecommunication Specialists
- Police / Fire/Emergency Services
- Other IT support Staff
- IT Suppliers / Vendors
Why Will They Attend?
- Network with Oklahoma peers to learn what other Municipalities, County, State, Libraries, Education, and organizations are doing in the Information Technology world.
- Attend presentations from some of the top vendors from around the United States that many Oklahoma organizations use.
- Learn how to support your organization with up and coming technologies.
- Make effective and informative technology recommendations.
- Discover and evaluate products and services offered by the vendors in the exhibit hall and during presentations.