March 3rd, 2017 - Special Meeting
Do you have questions about migrating to Windows 10?
How will Windows 10 impact my current network environment?
Have you migrated to Windows 10 and have issues?
OGITA is sponsoring a special meeting to discuss “Windows 10 Migration” with a Microsoft Windows 10 Migration Specialist.
Window 10 Migration
March 3, 2017, 1:00PM to 3:00PM
The Microsoft Store
Penn Square Mall
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
If you plan to migrate to Windows 10 or if you already have, please join with us to discuss related topics such as:
- Mandatory/uncontrolled reboots because of updates
- Restrict Cortana/Windows Store/OneDrive
- Privacy concerns from telemetries
- Is the Windows 10 upgrade still free?
- Ads on start “menu”
- Server requirements for AD integration, GP changes/compatibility issues?
- Control/Restriction of WiFi/Network sharing
- User folder structure changes compared to older versions.
- Known application compatibility issues
- Security improvements?
- VMware compatibility
Space is limited, so please register below and bring your questions to for discussion: